Winters, CA is a charming city along Putah Creek in rural Yolo County that has a distinctly Old-World feel. With a total land area of just 2.96 square miles, Winters can be accessed from California State Route 128 and 505 which pass right through the city.
Real estate and property types in Winters, CA
Many custom-built single-family homes in Winters, California enjoy the luxury of space, both indoors and outdoors. There are homes surrounded by landscaping or walnut orchards with grazing deer. Some sit on spacious clearings with barns and stables. Ranch or Contemporary-style homes dominate, with open floor plans and updated features and amenities.
Schools and top employers in Winters, CA
The city of Winters is served by the Winters Joint Unified School District. The top schools that you’ll find are:
- Waggoner Elementary School
- Shirley Rominger Intermediate School
- Winters Elementary School
- Winters Middle School
- Winters High School
Things to do in Winters, CA
- The Downtown Winters Historic District is a favorite shopping, dining, and recreational spot. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places for the well-preserved buildings found in the area.
- Winters is also home to a number of breweries and wineries. Notable are the Berryessa Brewing Company, the Berryessa Gap Winery, Green River Brewing & Taproom, Rootstock, and Turkovich Family Wines.
- The Fall Harvest Festival celebrating the area’s bountiful produce is organized by the Winters Chamber of Commerce. Residents take to Main Street to join in the revelry complete with local country music, great food, and costume parties for the little ones.
Find your next home in the picturesque city of Winters, CA. To learn more about the available residential properties in Winters, contact Plata Realty Group, Inc. at (707) 628-3685 or JPlata(at)PlataRealtyGroup(dotted)com.