Rancho Solano is an upscale, master-planned golf course community in the City of Fairfield, CA. This gated, private enclave has everything you need in an ideal neighborhood – a scenic Suisun Valley location, topnotch amenities, and a high quality of life. Rancho Solano is located on the west side of Interstate 80, along Waterman Boulevard.
The Rancho Solano community was originally an open ranch area used for grazing cattle. The property was first called the Pierce Ranch, after Aline Pierce, its first American owner. In the mid-1980s, developers began converting the land into a residential community with the requisite amenities. Rancho Solano’s first neighborhood was completed in 1987 and its last one, in 2011.
Real estate and property types in Rancho Solano
Rancho Solano is made up of six neighborhoods or subdivisions, including Westfield, Andalucia, Vistara, and Tuscany Hills. A variety of custom-built single-family homes and duplexes make up the 1,200 homes that populate these neighborhoods.
The homes come in a variety of architectural styles such as neo-traditional, Contemporary, and Spanish-Mediterranean. They feature must-have features and amenities like gourmet kitchens, updated high-end appliances, and luxurious master suites.
Schools in Rancho Solano
Rancho Solano is served by the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District.
Public schools in the area include:
- B. Gale Wilson Elementary School
- Angelo Rodriguez High School
Meanwhile, private schools in and around the area include:
- Fairfield Montessori Preschool
- Fairfield Christian School
- Solano Christian Academy
Things to do in Rancho Solano
- The award-winning Rancho Solano Golf Course is an 18-hole public golf course designed by Gary Roger Baird. It is hailed as among the best of its kind in Northern California with its challenging and hilly terrain, undulating greens, and scenic views.
- Rancho Solano Park is a five-acre neighborhood park maintained and managed by the Rancho Solano Master Association. The park has a playground, a large field, a sand volleyball court, and picnic tables. It is also where various community events are held throughout the year.
- Rancho Solano has its own In-Shape gym. The Fairfield Rancho Solano Health Club on Rancho Solano Parkway has a gym, tennis court, basketball court, outdoor volleyball area, and outdoor pool. The health club also offers a range of fitness classes including martial arts, cycling, yoga, and dance.
- Rancho Solano’s convenient location gives residents plenty of access to the many wineries around the area. Some of the best wineries that are less than 10 minutes away are the Seven Artisans Winery, the Wooden Valley Winery, the Vezer Family Vineyard, and the Suisun Valley Wine Co-Op.
Thinking of buying a home in the picturesque Rancho Solano community? Let Plata Realty Group, Inc. be your guide. Contact the team today at (707) 628-3685 or JPlata(at)PlataRealtyGroup(dotted)com.
The exceptional real estate professionals of Plata Realty are known for their ethical, client-focused, and detail-oriented service. The team is well-known and respected throughout the community, having more than a decade of success serving the Bay Area and Solano County, CA.