The City of Napa is home to around 80,000 residents and the core of one of the world’s most famous wine regions.
Real estate and property types in Napa, CA
Napa offers an eclectic mix of real estate, from charming Victorians in the downtown area to extraordinary villas and sprawling vineyards. In addition to the location and views, Napa properties also offer peace, tranquility, and a high quality of life.
Schools and top employers in Napa, CA
The public schools in Napa are under the Napa Valley Unified School District. The top public schools are:
- Vichy Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- McPherson Elementary School
- Napa High School
- Stone Bridge School
Meanwhile, top employers in Napa are:
- Napa Valley Unified School District
- Napa County
- City of Napa
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center – Napa Valley
- Meritage Resort & Spa
Things to do in Napa
- Downtown Napa is everyone’s go-to spot for wining, dining, and relaxing. The area is home to unique shops, Michelin-star restaurants, world-class art galleries, and tasting rooms. Wine tasting events are a must do.
- Napa also offers a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and camping. The 850-acre Skyline Wilderness Park has over 25 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails that bring you closer to nature.
Experience wine country living at its finest. Call Plata Realty Group, Inc. at (707) 628-3685 or send an email to JPlata(at)PlataRealtyGroup(dotted)com to get your real estate goals up and running.