Green Valley is a community in Solano County, located in the northeast corner of the San Francisco Bay Area. Its name is taken from “Green Valley Township,” which can be found in early versions of Solano County’s map.
Situated within Fairfield, the community is roughly 40 miles away from San Francisco and around 45 miles away from Sacramento. Green Valley encompasses approximately eight square miles and is home to more than 1,600 full-time residents.
Green Valley offers an ideal living environment for young professionals, families, and retirees alike. The community has access to quality schools, great job opportunities, and lots of places where you can unwind, such as serene parks, recreational venues, and the many restaurants and leisure destinations in Downtown Fairfield.
Real estate and property types in Green Valley, CA
Prospective home buyers can choose from a terrific selection of beautiful homes in Green Valley. Most properties available in the community consist of single-family residences, and there are lots and land available for those who’d like to take their dream home from vision to reality.
Homes in Green Valley are available in a wide selection of styles, sizes, and floor plans. Single-family properties are typically 3 to 4-bedroom/3-bathroom homes, but there are also larger homes with 6 bedrooms and more than 3,000 square feet of living space.
If you’re looking forward to a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle, the homes in Green Valley have what you need. You’ll find homes with top-notch features such as elegant hardwood floors, updated kitchens and bathrooms, spacious living rooms, huge master suites, and more.
Schools in Green Valley, CA
Schools located in and around Green Valley are:
- Falls School
- Nelda Mundy Elementary School
- Spectrum Center-Schools
- Rodriguez High School
- Sheldon Academy of Innovative Learning
- Oakbrook Academy of the Arts
Activities and destinations in Green Valley, CA
- Minutes away from Green Valley is Rockville Hills Regional Park, which features 633 scenic acres of enchanting oak woodlands, volcanic rock hills, sweeping grasslands, and a lush broadleaf forest. This expansive park is perfect for hiking, biking, and sightseeing.
- If you’re a wine connoisseur, Green Valley is minutes away to the award-winning vineyards and wine tasting venues of Napa Valley wine country.
- Green Valley Country Club is known for its gorgeous views and panoramic landscapes. The only private country club in Solano County, it is home to a championship golf course, a clubhouse built from a pre-Civil War grand mansion, and top-quality facilities.
- Downtown Fairfield features a diverse array of locally owned boutiques, terrific restaurants, and vibrant entertainment venues. It also plays host to exciting events scheduled throughout the year, like the Thursdays on the Green event, the Tomato Festival, the Certified Farmers’ Market, Independence Day Parade, Veterans Day Parade, the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony, and other great activities for visitors and residents of all ages.
The perfect home is waiting for you in Green Valley, CA! Start your search by getting in touch with the Plata Realty Group, Inc. Call us at 707-628-3685 or send an email to JPlata(at)PlataRealtyGroup(dotted)com.