Browns Valley is a charming community in the city of Vacaville, CA. Located along Browns Valley Parkway, 29 miles southwest of Sacramento, it lies close to Interstate 80, which gives residents easy access to the shops, restaurants, and medical centers in Central Vacaville. The area also offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.
Real estate and property types in Browns Valley
Browns Valley has an eclectic mix of one-story and two-story single-family homes. Many of the houses that are surrounded by mature trees boast views of lush, rolling hills. Choose from a variety of architectural styles, including ranch, Spanish-Mediterranean, and neo-traditional. Home sizes range from under 2,000 square feet to around 5,000 square feet
The Reserve at Browns Valley is one of the notable neighborhoods in this community. Opened in 2014, this single-family home development has around 60 residences that make the most of Browns Valley’s serene, semirural setting.
Another new neighborhood is Cheyenne Estates, a development by top home builder D.R. Horton. It offers six executive home designs that emphasize space, comfort, and style, with floor plans that range from 4,000 to 4,575 square feet.
Schools in Browns Valley
Browns Valley is served by the Vacaville Unified School District.
Public schools in and around Browns Valley include:
- Browns Valley Elementary School
- Edwin Markham Elementary School
- Willis Jepson Middle School
- Vacaville High School
Among the private schools in and around the area are:
- Notre Dame School
- Bethany Lutheran Elementary School
- Faith Academy
- The Academy of 21st Century Learning
- Vacaville Christian Schools
Things to do
- Browns Valley residents have access to several great neighborhood parks. The 40-acre Centennial Park, part of a larger 260-acre open space, offers a variety of recreational facilities such as baseball and soccer fields, tennis courts, and a hiking trail. Further north is Ridgeview Park, which features playgrounds, basketball courts, and picnic areas.
- There are also a number of great hiking and biking spots around Browns Valley such as the vast Peña Adobe & Lagoon Valley Park, Rockville Hills Regional Park, and Lake Solano County Park. Here, you can enjoy scenic views, trails ranging from easy to difficult, and an unforgettable outdoor adventure.
- Head to Stars Recreation Center for some indoor fun! Located on Browns Valley Parkway, it has 40 bowling lanes, a laser tag arena, pool tables, arcade games, and more. Grab a bite at the full-service restaurants and dine al fresco at the sports bar and grill’s outdoor patio.
- Browns Valley is also home to a number of unique restaurants serving a wide array of cuisine ranging from Mexican to Thai to classic American comfort food. Head to popular eateries serving hearty and delicious breakfast and lunch meals.
Find your dream home in Browns Valley with the help of Plata Realty Group, Inc. Contact the team today at(707) 628-3685 or JPlata(at)PlataRealtyGroup(dotted)com.
Plata Realty Group, Inc. consists of a team of experienced and reliable real estate professionals known for their ethical, client-focused, and detail-oriented service. The team is well-known and respected throughout the community, having more than a decade of success serving the Bay Area and Solano County, including Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun Valley, and other sought-after communities.